Get up to speed on vermicomposting with Kristi Armes, resident Garden Tower 2™ Vertical Gardening System expert and specia guest Tom Tlusty. Tom is an advanced “worm rancher”, and he spells out what you really need to know to keep your worms happy and healthy.
In part 3 of this 3 part series, Kristi and Tom answer viewers’ questions like:
- Why is there an oily sheed on my worm tea?
- How can I get rid of an insect infestation?
- How do worms not fall out of the bottom of the tower?
- Do I need to use the compost tube?
- Can I put manure in the tube?
- Do I need to change the soil every year?
Want to see more?
Tune into our Facebook Live videos with Kristi every weekend.
Be sure to like us on Facebook to get the notifications!