Get up to speed on vermicomposting with Kristi Armes, resident Garden Tower 2™ Vertical Gardening System expert and specia guest Tom Tlusty. Tom is an advanced “worm rancher”, and he spells out what you really need to know to keep your worms happy and healthy.
In part 2 of this 3 part series, Kristi and Tom talk about:
- The benefits of vermicomposting
- The definition of a “continuous flow-through system”
- How to take care of your worms over time
- When (and how often) to empty the compost drawer
- How to empty the compost drawer
- How to prepare kitchen scaps for use in the compost tube
Want to see more?
Tune into our Facebook Live videos with Kristi every weekend.
Be sure to like us on Facebook to get the notifications!