This premium kit includes a USA-made laser-cut and double powder coated heavyweight steel support structure, hardware, and three heavy duty double locking (rotational axis locking) triple ball bearing black casters (imported). This item ships for FREE when added to a Garden Tower 2 order.
- This kit is required for using caster wheels directly with the Garden Tower 2 (DO NOT PLACE CASTER WHEELS DIRECTLY INTO THE FEET OF THE TOWER)
- The Garden Tower 2 already rotates easily with its internal bearing system; this kit is designed for customers that want to move their Garden Tower 2 easily or frequently. Unlike platforms and dollies, this kit mounts securely to the base which makes the tower more stable during transport.
- Our Black Premium Casters feature:
- 3 inch premium extra-wide, smooth polyurethane ball bearing wheels (soft rolling but highly durable composite wheel)
- Heavy-duty, high torque double axis brakes that are easy to use (best available brakes in the industry)
- Black-zinc dipped coating for enhanced weather resistance
- 220lb load rating per caster
- Our extra heavy duty Steel Support Structure:
- Positions the caster wheels beyond the center of the Garden Tower 2 feet for a wider footprint to maintain the original stability of the Garden Tower 2
- Constructed of 0.24″ (very heavy) American Structural Steel stays which are laser-cut for precision
- Professionally doube powder coated for maximum resistances to the elements
- All required hardware is included
- Assembly is required
- Recommended tools: small standard socket set, adjustable crescent wrench
- Warranty information:
- a) The Steel Support Structure is LIFETIME WARRANTIED against mechanical failure (such as bending or breaking);
- b) The castor wheels & zinc-plated hardware are warrantied for 3 years against mechanic failure (functionality of the bearings, braking systems, integrity of the wheels, etc.).
- View the Installation Video: https://youtu.be/WX_xbaP0OLI
- View or download the instructions: www.gardentowerproject.com/images/GT2-Caster-Kit-Instructions-Compressed.pdf
CAUTION: A) INSTALLING THIS CASTER KIT WHILE A GARDEN TOWER IS LOADED (IN USE) IS INHERENTLY DANGEROUS. B) GARDEN TOWERS ARE HEAVY/BULKY AND INCREASING THE MOBILITY OF A TOWER CREATES POTENTIAL RISKS IN CERTAIN ENVIRONMENTS (E.G. ROOFTOPS, BALCONIES, DECKS, PORCHES, ETC).
ADVISEMENT: DO NOT PLACE CASTER WHEELS DIRECTLY INTO THE FEET OF THE TOWER. THE “Garden Tower 2 Premium Caster Kit” IS DESIGNED TO PROPERLY SUPPORT THE BASE OF THE TOWER FOR LONGTERM USE OF CASTERS.