(Ships for Free with a Garden Tower 2)
- Dirt Pots offer value and versatility for outdoor use or indoor use. Featuring porous breathable fabric that is made from 100% recycled water bottles, these planters allow your plants to thrive by promoting exceptional root health and vigorous plant growth.
- Dirt Pots are stronger than similar products, with reinforced seams and stitching. They are non-degradable, so they will hold up for multiple growing seasons.
- Similar to a Garden Tower, Dirt Pots allow air to enter the soil throughout the root zone for enhanced root development and increased soil function and productivity. These pots are good containers for smaller spaces not suited to a full-sized Garden Tower. We’ve found these outperform standard pots for tomatoes.
- 11″w x 10 1/4″h
- Sturdy reinforced handles make moving the planters easy (handles not available on 1, 2, and 3 gallon sizes)
- No root circling
- Breathable fabric means superior drainage and aeration
- Manages plant temperatures, keeping plants cooler in summer
- Washable and durable—can be used season after season
- Save more with automatic bulk pricing in cart