The Worm Farming Revolution eBook teaches you everything you need to know about raising worms in order to grow amazing plants, recycle kitchen scraps, or grow your own fishing worms. This is one of the most comprehensive worm farming books on the market written by a guy with years of practical and hands on experience (and still doing it too). It’s a Return to the Founding Principles of Successful Gardening and an almost lost art our forefathers past down to us.
What’s In the eBook? A proven way that worked for our forefathers when we bonded with nature and listened to it. It told us what it needed. A journey back into time, but with today’s technology. Just because our technology changes and our knowledge increases doesn’t mean that we have to invent something that’s completely opposite of what Nature has showed us. A new way of feeding millions of people doesn’t have to oppose nature, but should work with nature. I show you how to harness and multiply the power of a tiny organism that corporations and many people have become disconnected with. Chemicals (made from oil and gas) are not plant food but a stimulant and have caustic side effects for humans and no real nutrition for both. I’m not sure what the future will look like and I know people had it rough back in the day, but at least they were sure about how to grow tasty & nutritious food and turn to each other in hard times.
Which is why we’ll need to draw from each other. We have gone down a dark agricultural road with too few exits to get us back in the right direction. The technology of today combined with the proven methods of the past is where science should have lead us. But where “scientists” have failed there has been a revolt. Not in a new way, but the reviving of the forgotten way of old. Get ready to be taught by a few humble yet proud revolutionists that have the guts to declare that “Enough is Enough!” Toss your synthetic thinking into the garbage with the rest of your harmful chemicals and let nature finally take its course. Take back your health and to no longer depend on corporations for your well being. The Worm Farming Revolution eBook has over 270 pages. You will learn everything you need to know about raising worms for gardening, fishing, or even recycling your kitchen scraps, manure, or anything. You’ll learn how to harness the benefits of nature’s tiny creature and times it by exponential. You’ll learn from other successful gardeners and worm farmers what works for them in all areas from personal to entrepreneurial. Because I never want you only getting your information from one perspective, I have invited several other like-minded successful contributors to glean from.
Learn all about:
- 6 Different Worms The Best Species to Raise Based On Your Needs Worm Food & Worm Bedding Many Types of Manure for Worms Harvesting, Storing, & Using Castings 19 Minerals and Why They Are So Important Worm Tea and Applying it Several Types of Homemade & Commercial Bins Interviews with Commercial Growers Commercial Business Avenues to Pursue Much More!
- Several Photos (nearly 100) throughout the eBook.
- Several Printable Charts & Guidelines.
- Several Outbound Links to relative & trusted: Publications, Documents, and other Writings
- Videos for an enhanced experience
- Websites and Webpages, Email Contacts, Forums, Chat Groups, or FB Group
- Learn from a Guy Who’s Not Just Book-Smart But Has Years of Hands-On Experience in the Field.
- I Love It & Live It!
- eBook available in a PDF document for immediate download. (Portable Document Format) Readable on most devices.
- You may need a PDF reader such as the free Adobe Acrobat reader but many PDF readers and devices will work
- This eBook is designed to be your MENTOR! Be a part of the growing Revolution!