Twelve 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ pots with one tray. Garden green!
Our new 1 1/2″ size is perfect for anything you would traditionally start in a 6 pack, including fast-growing plants that you would transplant soon after sowing, and plants that don’t like root disturbance. The tray holds all twelve pots snuggly in place, tidy and organized. Designated space for writing date and variety of seed planted.
- Made from 100% recycled, food-grade paperboard.
- Sustainably manufactured using low-water and low-energy use methods.
- Biodegrades in the garden or compost bin.
- Green alternative to plastic or peat pots.
- Ideal for varieties sensitive to root disturbance.
- When wet, perforated bottom allows for easy tear away and transplant.
- Made in the USA.
Simply “pop” open the paper pot, fill with soil, and sow your favorite Botanical Interests seed! Note the variety and date sown in the label section right on the pot! They also provide a convenient way to share your seedlings with friends and other gardeners.